Employment Opportunity: Maintenance/Groundskeeper
Employer: Brendan W. Furlong, Equine Veterinarian, PA
Employment start date: Immediately, Full-Time in Oldwick, NJ
BW Furlong & Associates is an equine veterinary practice located in Oldwick, NJ. The practice employs 13 veterinarians that practice in the Northeast, as well as 3 more that practice in Florida and Virginia. It is an extremely fast-paced and busy practice, serving and caring for some of the most prestigious clientele in the country. The practice consists of an ambulatory practice, full service hospital and internal medicine specialist, standing MRI, stallion collection station, lab, and imaging. Employees of the practice are highly self-motivated, out-going, problem solvers, and always willing to do what is best for the patients.
- Landscape/maintain grounds of properties. Duties include (but are not limited to): mowing, trimming, pruning, weeding, spraying and watering of plants and lawns.
- Clean and prepare stalls.
- Maintain or repair tools, equipment, or structures, such as buildings or fences, using hand or power tools.
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, and chainsaws.
- Provide assistance in handling horses as necessary.
- Any and all related tasks to ensuring the business runs effectively and efficiently
- Stable work background
- Experience in a similar position
- Self-motivated and a quick-thinker
- Background/familiarity in handling horses
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- An outstanding team attitude and work ethic
This position is a salaried position, for a 5 ½ day work week, Monday through Saturday. Benefits include salary commensurate with experience, 401k/profit sharing, health insurance and discounted veterinary services and products.
Please submit your resume via email to Adam Furlong, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org