Employment Opportunity: Client Relations/Receptionist
Employer: Brendan W. Furlong, Equine Veterinarian, PA
Employment start date: Nov 01, Full Time
BW Furlong & Associates is an equine veterinary practice located in Oldwick, NJ. The practice employs 14 veterinarians that practice in the Northeast, as well as 3 that practice in Florida and Virginia. It is an extremely fast-paced and busy practice, serving and caring for some of the most prestigious clientele in the country. The practice consists of an ambulatory practice, full service hospital and internal medicine specialist, standing MRI, stallion collection station, reproduction and rehab center, lab, and imaging stations. Employees of the practice are highly self-motivated, out-going, problem solvers, and always willing to do what is best for the patients.
- Receive high volume phone calls
- Scheduling day-to-day appointments
- Check-in clients to the hospital
- Assist in billing
- Assist in human resources
- Other potential responsibilities based on qualifications
- Comfortable handling high volume, fast paced phone lines
- Punctual and strong background in time-management
- Pleasant manner in assisting clients and attitude to ensure they always feel well cared for
- Capable of handling emergency situations
- An outstanding team attitude and work ethic
- Strong communication skills: over the phone, written, and in person
- A basic knowledge of horses with a desire to learn more
- A background in client relations (either education or work) is preferred but not required
- Strong computer background, including familiarity with Microsoft Office
Hours are Monday-Friday, 8a-5p. Benefits include hourly pay commensurate with experience, 401K, profit sharing, Health Insurance, and discounted veterinary services and products.
Please submit your cover letter and resume via email to Adam Furlong, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.